martes, 28 de julio de 2015

I would like stop the time

This photograph was taken in july 2014 in Easter Island, Rapa-Nui. My friend lives in Easter island and she took this picture with de monolithic human figures carved from volcanic rock,(know as Moai). Rapa Nui’s mysterious moai statues stand in silence but speak volumes about the achievements of their creators. The stone blocks, carved into head-and-torso figures, average 13 feet (4 meters) tall and 14 tons. The effort to construct these monuments and move them around the island must have been considerable, this photo is the ahu tongariki, the most large in Easter Aisland.

I like it this photo because I feel part of  the millenary culture Rapa-Nui, the songs Rapa- Nui I like it too because the songs tell the history about moments lived on the island,  also in the present I am  in a group of  Rapa-Nui and I will travel with my group to paraguay in final the september.

see you !!!

Simón.



2 comentarios: