miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Movie Avatar ....

my favorite movie is Avatar,I like it because this movie have very good plot, also I love the storytelling and concepts in Avatar, In that respect,I think I for spectacle, excitement and just plain fun, it really is a great movie,  cool, shiny,  and I love the characters,, the intelligence, the themes, and the world.

I  saw  the movie for first time in 2009 when I went the cinema to see it, this movie is created by James Cameron and account a history about Pandora, this planet is invaded for the human for getting a mineral very expensive inside Pandora


I usually see Sci-fi  films because It´s very imaginative, also  scientific developments, or by fantastic special effects. Sci-fi films are complete with heroes, distant planets, impossible quests, improbable settings, fantastic places.

the film  most recent that I saw was is Insurgente but I don´t like the trama because the movie is slow and convoluted understand it.

SEE YOU !!!!!! 

Simón



4 comentarios: