jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My favorite piece of tecnology :

hi! I am going to talk about my favorite piece of tecnology that is my  Ipad. I got it at Christmas last year, it was a gift from my mom for having approved all my subjects of the first year of Public Administration. I use it regularly, almost every day, to read the texts of the classes, review the power points and check my e-mail. Also in my free time I use it for play and distract I like it because it has many functions, many applications can be downloaded and take pictures. I can use it to study both to play and watch series. Addition, its design is small and comfortable, I can carry to every places. My life without this object wouldn´t be normal and I would have to use my computer more often, not terrible but is less comfortable.








4 comentarios:

  1. Simon, i found it a fantastic gift! use it a lot. See you on class :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good desicion Simón, the ipad is necessary for the life at univesity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Simon
    I think it's great that you give a good use to your ipad, I would use it only to play
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Simon. Ipad is really useful to read things

    ResponderEliminar